Monday, August 06, 2007

Welcome!

Dear friends,
      Welcome to the Believer's Desktop Companion 2007 blog! I will post more material over the next few days, but feel free to reply with questions and comments. See the messages below.
      Very important! In order to receive the email notices concerning Believer's Desktop Companion 2007, you must sign up to a new mailing list, as the old one is being retired. To subscribe to the new mailing list, go to

            http://cqod.gospelcom.net/cqoddtcb.htm

enter your email address in the box, press "Send", and then reply to the confirmation message that you will promptly receive. That's all there is to it. Be sure to do this right away, since there will be some important announcements posted shortly.

      Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Whom it May Concern,
I just found out of Believer's Desktop Companion 2007. I've looked but could not fine a place for my email address so Iam placing it here. It is rrc13@Earthink.net
I hope to be hearing from some one soon. I've another question.Is the the name Believer's Desktop Companion 2007 or is there a 2009?
Thank you for reading my mail. Ms. Rose R. Castro

P.S. Happy Easter !!

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home